The Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to GovGarage that they are 18 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 18 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
GovGarage uses Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes:
- to provide you with the Site, service information, and news,
- to support the Site and services offered on or through the Site,
- to contact you for feedback about our services,
- to conduct research about GovGarage’s customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes, or
- to process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- to any applicable service provider for each service or activity that you sign up for on the Site and their third-party providers, so they can process the applicable reservation, make available services to you and contact you regarding the activity you reserved and send you other communication that may be of interest say as special offers.
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the Site and any feature of the Site or a service.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications). (Note that you will not be able to opt-out of service announcements that contain important information relevant to your use of the Site and are not promotional in nature.)
- to other users of our Site to enable them to connect with you. When you create an account on the Site, you will automatically be able to participate in certain social features which allow you to connect with other GovGarage accountholders. Other GovGarage accountholders will be able to find you by your name and will be able to see certain information about you, such as your name, city, and profile photo.
- GovGarage may allow you to access to a variety of audio or video digital Services from your computer or mobile device, via live stream and/or on demand. When you participate in these digital Services through a connected device, such as a lift monitor, we may collect statistics and other metrics to calculate your ranking, display a record of your participation and otherwise provide, learn about and improve the Site and our services.
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restructuring, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if GovGarage should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- to your employer (or similar entity), if you participate in any of enterprise solutions or corporate programs.
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
GovGarage may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
You may correct, amend, or update your Personally Identifiable Information by editing your profile on the Site or contacting us.
We are committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. GovGarage takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to other sites. GovGarage is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf or to provide advertising-related services. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement, to determine whether advertising has been served and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
You can learn more about targeted advertising, its benefits and your choices by going to the Digital Advertising Alliance site at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/. The targeted advertising companies we work with are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or the DAA. The NAI and the DAA allow you to limit targeted advertising from its members by using an opt-out tool available on the NAI website at networkadvertising.org or the DAA’s site.
We may also use third parties to provide measurement and analytic services. You can find more information on Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
P.O. Box 972
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Last updated: May 1st, 2020